Tuesday 22 March 2016

Carb Blockers on Keto - Day 3

I'm pretty stoked this morning to find after yesterday's non-mover, I've lost 2.3kg - or if you are into lbs that's just over 5lbs! During the  early stages of ketosis there is a lot of water weight that comes off,  but that's a sign of quite possibly being in ketosis - still,  after eating pasta? It's still too early to say whether this is working of not but so far so good.

I haven't doesn't anything worth mentioning during the day in regards to food - just keeping track of my macros.
However I did learn that using carb blockers is somewhat frowned upon by the elitist keto snobs that hide in the well protected bunker that is the Internet.
If you decide to use carb blockers then maybe it's for the best if you don't mention it in certain corners of the Internet. #DontFeedTheTrolls I guess.

Dinner
Chili was on the menu tonight,  with 60g of brown rice that hopefully will be blocked by the tablets,  leaving around 1g of simple carbs to be absorbed.

Feeling pretty demotivated due to the flame from 'the community' but happy that this is working!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate comments and feedback, and If you are a Facebook user and wish to keep updated, then hit the like button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment